1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

A thing that bothers me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NistingurA, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

Going down like my d-series goes down brutal slope

But I guess as the game gets more and more popular (like all games do) More "popular" Youtubers (Pewdiepie,Jacksepticeye etc) start to review games that sometimes brings a large wave of new users of all personality's and not saying all New players are bad but the majority of these "Viewers" are I guess you could say Children maybe? that are impatient and want an update every 1-3 weeks...

Sorry if I possibly copied things that have been stated... My bad I did not read the entire thread

2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

I liked when the community was smaller and more mature. Even though I joined last year, I've been following the development of this game for years, and I'll admit, it WAS much better back then, and sure, even though the youtubers are to blame for a lot of this, I also blame youtube itself. I was first introduced to this game, when one of Nadeox1's police chase videos showed up on my reccomended.

But, we need to regulate the trolls and noobs. We need some sort of a "ranking system", so no one can join and immediatly cause problems (Like the dick car from yesterday).

I miss when this was a community of mature adults... But I'll admit, I'm nearly 16, so that doesn't really constitute as an adult, but I'm more mature than a lot of the people on here (I found an account called "Fera the penis eater" last week, shows how mature some people are)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

It kind of is ... I was wandering through the "Ideas and Suggestions" forum and admiring all the suggestions that have made their way into the current version. The caravan, fire, adjustable graphics, fuel & ruptured gas tanks, an off-topic forum, etc.

I also found several locked threads from the earliest days of BeamNG:

https://www.beamng.com/threads/idiot-repellant.28/

https://www.beamng.com/threads/video.128/

https://www.beamng.com/threads/pricing.738/

Keep in mind that the most recent of these threads was locked in May 2013 ... Before the Initial Release of BeamNG!

There always has been and always will be somebody on the forums who goes off topic, gets into fights, and fails to follow the forum rules.

However, if we work together and do our best follow the rules ourselves, and use the reporting button when necessary, we can build a better, more mature and on-topic forum for all of us to enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice