BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

About that second option...
    upload_2018-3-6_20-41-38.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Serpreme

Serpreme
    Expand Collapse

Just a friendly reminder, please make sure the 663 and the 225 for the oldsfullsize work with all the frames/bodys :) I really want to make a limo with a 225 XD

5. llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll
    Expand Collapse

Will it also include a rev limiter?

6. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

Unsure, I can't find the engine files in the add-on to port the engine, or use as a base. And I can't find the original engine added for the normal one, so I'm going to have to find figure all that out first.

7. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

BombBoy4 updated BombBoy4's Engine Pack with a new update entry:

V1.4 - Maximum Boost Achieved

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  8. EvanHellaFlush

EvanHellaFlush
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vess Osiris

Vess Osiris
    Expand Collapse

Where can i find the boost gauge?

10. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

You must first equip a boost gauge enabled engine. The only two so far are the 200BX's 2.4L I4 Engine and the I-Series' 4.82L Drift I6 Engine.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ramen Noodles 23

Ramen Noodles 23
    Expand Collapse

oh alright ill look more into it. I think I'm just lost in the vast amount of parts

• Like Like x 1
  12. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

Next update is ready, but since school blocked the BeamNG site there's no way I can upload the 150Mb file.. So can't say when the update will be released. Sorry everyone.

13. Ramen Noodles 23

Ramen Noodles 23
    Expand Collapse

its fine. I think you should focus on school until you find a time to upload

14. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

That's not what I said, I said that school blocked beanng.com the other day, so I can no longer upload updates. I have no problems with schoolwork.

15. alex hart

alex hart
    Expand Collapse

But the beamng site is a very educational place

• Like Like x 1
  16. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

If you're looking how to start a flamewar ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Capkirk

Capkirk
    Expand Collapse

I would advise going to your local library and trying to upload. They will hopefully have very little restrictions on internet access, and probably a way better upload speed (since they'll probably have a business grade connection).

18. 我大爱V8

我大爱V8
    Expand Collapse

I wondered what help can I do because I know nothing about programming XD

• Like Like x 1
  19. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

Ideas and suggestions help more than anything :)

20. 我大爱V8

我大爱V8
    Expand Collapse

Well......let's get something exciting at first.
    For now,GM's large trucks uses V8 duramax diesel engine(6.6L),which produces 445 hp and 1234 n·m(910 lb·ft).If the truck is empty,this engine can push that huge truck to 120+mph easily(the speed is still increasing and the passenger in the truck is scared:p)
    But the D-Series in game was produced in mid 1980s-1990s,same as the 4th gen. Chevy C/K.The HD version uses various of big engines,the biggest one is the big-block 8.1L V8 engine produced in 2001-2002,it produces 340 hp@4200 RPM and 617n·m(455 lb·ft)@3200 rpm.
    Another interesting thing about the C/K is the "454SS" version produced in the same period,it uses a high-output 7.4L V8 engine which produces 255 hp@4000RPM and 549 n·m(405 lb·ft)@2400RPM.
    Ford used 6.8L Triton V10 engine in their vans and pickups in the past.This V10 engine has its unique V10 sound(If you hear the sound,you got to know that's a V10:p)and produces 305 hp (227 kW) and 420 lb⋅ft (569 N⋅m).Though its performance changed in the past 20 years,the difference is little.The 3-valve version produces 362 hp (270 kW) and 457 lb⋅ft (620 N⋅m).Same as the 2-valve model,though its performance changed,it changed very little.Ford has its own power stroke engines,but its power is smaller than GM's duramax,so I think it is not necessary to put it on the post.
    Now let's talk about the sweet Grand Marshal.The B-Body Caprice 9C1 produced with LT1 engine was the fastest police vehicle at that time.The engine was similar as the Corvette C4(The vette version produces 330 hp and 461n·m)and it produces 260 hp(10 more than the Crown Vic P71) and 447n·m(The most powerful Crown Vic P71 produces 400).With this large amout of power,the Caprice out ran the Mustang SSP(Mustang's police version at that time)with ease.Don't forget that the Caprice is a big boat that weighs 2 tons!It can reach 60 mph within 7 secs and can reach 140+mph.Mercury Marauder(based on Crown Vic's platform)produces about 300 hp but smaller amount of torque.The DOHC 4.6 V8 engine was as same as the Mustang at that time.Besides,some crazy guys even swapped a 6.8 V10 into a Crown Vic!
    Many Crown Vic's owner(or other Panthers)like to swap 5.4L Modular V8 engine in their car.The DOHC Version can produce 385 hp and 522 n·m(2000 Mustang Cobra R,no supercharger,no turbo).If a 4.6 SOHC engine is tuned properly(with a supercharger),it can produce 460 hp and can push a Crown Vic to 60 mph in about 5.5 seconds.Of course,the trasmission is tuned too,but it is still a 4-speed transmission.
    The last thing I want to talk about is the Pessima.My family used to own a 6th gen. Honda Accord,it uses a 2.3L I4 engine.I don't know how it performances(I was just 3 or 4 years old when my family was using that car.)Years later my family switched to a 7th gen. Accord,the 2.4L I4 engine on this car produces a little more power than the previous generation(just about 15 more horsepower).Yes,it's a ordinary family car but the power of this thing is impressive!;)I learned how to drive on this car(I don't have a driver's license yet)and even a small touch on the pedal will make you feel the power of that engine.This Honda used to beat a BMW 520i(recent model,my family's Honda was produced in 2007.)on the highway and that's exciting!I hope a powerful(but not THAT powerful)I4 engine can be added to the Pessima!;)
    Well,it may take you a long time to read this,thank you for your time and sorry for my bad English(I feel that my vocabulary was so limited when I'm typing this),my first language is Chinese.:rolleyes:Hope you can make this mod better an try other types of mods!
    (ALL DATAS IN THE PASSAGE COME FROM INTERNET,MOST OF THEM COME FROM WIKIPEDIA)
    --- Post updated ---
    My ID means"I love V8 very much":p,it may be silly in English but that's a good ID in Chinese.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice