1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Can my PC handle BeamNG?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by lol1234567, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Budnytrain

Budnytrain
    Expand Collapse

You know yourself that there is nothing wrong with your PC, we all know that ROR is the problem, whether or not these people are being entirely truthful with the FPS they are providing us with is probably the question that needs to be asked...

2. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

I`ve found that the tatra dakar is very cpu intensive. I cant get decent fps with that either.Also i found my full specs.
    ( although ill probobly still leave something out )
    model: compaq
    graphics card: evga geforce gt 610 with 2.81 gig memory
    processor: intel pentium dual core desktop e2180
    RAM: 2 gig
    operating system: 32 bit

3. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

It's ok, no need to be jealous.:D

4. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Let me fix that for you...

HP>Apple>ASUS>Dell>Acer

5. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Lemme fix that for you.

ASUS>apple>dell>Acer>HP. Everyone has a different opinion. No use in arguing.

6. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

This isn't a "lets uselessly argue what computer is better and never agree on a solid answer" thread, it's a thread for people to figure out of their computer can run beamng. Stay on topic.

7. Cartman372

Cartman372
    Expand Collapse

Trying out for admin position? Minimum specs for the game have already been posted, this thread is technically useless then.

8. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

As I said before, in a highly suggestive post, the thread is serving another purpose. Now all the attention whores who want to show off under the guise of not knowing their specs capabilities and how they compare to the developer's computers can show off.

9. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Let me just REPOST this...

10. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

You can record beamng with no stuttering with these specs. Core i7 960 3.2Ghz / GTX 580 / 8GB DDR3 RAM / Windows 7 x64 / 1920x1200 Thats what t-dev recorded with.

11. Cartman372

Cartman372
    Expand Collapse

Indeed. "Hey guize look at my superfastpc, it's so good but can I run da gaem?"

12. monobrau

monobrau
    Expand Collapse

Ever had a computer with a unusual motherboard? I do. I have an Asus P7P55D Premium motherboard. It's wierd because it has its own OS on it. Not the bios. The bios is that American Megatrend bios. Its completly seperate from it. And it runs on the motherboard alone. I'm wondering if it can run this game. http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P7P55D_Premium/

13. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

The motherboard does not have its own OS and even if it did, only windows can run BeamNG. If you were asking if your PC can run BeamNG, well, a motherboard is not enough to go on...

14. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

Re: Will this game run on my pc?

you are pushing it and I say that with the d15 you will get max 14fps bottlenecked by cpu a core 2 duo would help especially an e8400 or higher will give you some good cpu performance but check what the best cpu your motherboard can take and the FSB it has, as for the 2gb of ddr2 ram it should be fine but make sure its at least running at 533mhz or higher as beamng is pretty memory intensive my cpu is a core 2 quad q6600 and your motherboard will probably take it as they are cheap, like 30 GBP on ebay - look for SLACR - and the FSB is 1066mhz and use 800mhz ram with that as the q6600 is best coupled with ddr3 but can and does work at ddr2-800mhz you will hopefully get 23 fps with that cpu and that will be fine and a lot better than that pentuim D although I strongly recommend that you try to get a better system it may be very expensive and you will probably have to hang on to the LGA 775

15. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

giga-bump guys. Let it go.

16. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

Its probably a uefi bios or some kind of configuration tool I doubt its any thing like windows

17. janetsara1

janetsara1
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

I need to ask the same thing, I just bought an ASUS
    X550LD, it has an NVIDIA GeForce 820m.
    Will it run on this? I downloaded the game on my current laptop and it caused my son to have a meltdown (he's autistic)
    I am pretty au fait with using computers but when it gets to the technical stuff, like processor ghz my head just explodes, but I need this game to work : )

18. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

Before purchasing, you can download the free tech demo from this page to see if it works: http://www.beamng.com/content/

If it works fine, you can purchase early access which includes multiple vehicles and maps. :)

19. janetsara1

janetsara1
    Expand Collapse

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply :) The new one comes in the morning I will try the demo, and hope to god it runs ok on it, so fingers crossed :rolleyes:

20. richwoodrocket

richwoodrocket
    Expand Collapse

Can I play BeamNG on my PC? Specs are amd 3.4 ghz 6 core processor and HD 5570 GPU

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice