Separate names with a comma.
A family car for every budget
We've finally reached that stage FPS Trapez
Have fun and dont forget to post here some feedback
dzieki Marf wkoncu
Will you release a not repo-friendly version here?
do you plan to make any of the RHD UK models?
Are there going to be fso polonez plus in future?
"Fabryka Produktów Samochodopodobnych"
Really high quality mod, the only complaint I have is with the parts selector, it's kind of a mess with the naming of parts with random order and capitalization of words and it's not self-explanatory at all, it would be better if it followed the vanilla slot naming convention, and it shouldn't allow you to install some parts together that break the car (airdam with new bumper, license plates on wrong bumpers, rear license plate without hatch, 2 front fascias at the same time, new headlights on old fascia...) This should be cleaned up but everything else is really well done, amazing job!
Thanks, and yeah, this will be surely done in next update. As it is my first try in building that structure from scratch, now it will be only better
Oh boi, im already in progress of swaping this beauty.
yes it is, but in some time tho
daaamn thank you marf, you are the king! my biggest wish came true, im so happy!!!
I always wondering about this
Good mod, but the configs are a bit.. messy
yeah, this is priority for now. Next update will be cleaner
Hi Marf_. First and foremost congratulations for the release of your mod (especially due to much controversy about Polonez mods in BeamNG... you know darn well what I'm talking about). Finally we can say goodbye to meshslap flexers on BeamCord. But I digress. Drama aside, this is a really enjoyable mod and I feel obliged to leave a post.
1. Despite what others say, I find the parts selector to be fine--although capitalisation would make it look better. The parts' names don't always follow the vanilla cars' rules but it's not particularly bothersome. I really like how the "enginebaycrap" is a swappable part too.
2. The jbeam is more or less up-to-standard. The front fenders seem to be a little glitchy and tend to spike or clip into the inner fenders. I haven't taken a closer look at the node-beam structure yet, so I can't say anything with certainty.
3. The model and textures are quite nicely done and I couldn't have done a better job (although, to be fair, I'm not exactly famous for high quality models). And that colour. Oh, that bloody beautiful colour. Can't get over it.
4. The amateur rally version is slightly difficult to drive on dirt; the sport tyres and decreased load on the rear axle make it sensitive to input and tail-happy in a straight line. Skill issue? Possibly. I am as good at driving as Lil Wayne is at playing electric guitar.
(Not sure if it's intentional or not, but the Robber config doesn't appear to have the Robber exhaust.)
5. I think we all noticed that, unfortunately, there isn't a lot of variation in the parts or configurations. Now I don't mean that you should act like some schmuck by the name of @Ryo13silvia did on the Ibishu Celtia mod and create fifty bloody configs with utter disregard to quality, but I hope that in future updates we'll get more customisation.
I haven't had the time to go too in depth, but there's a lot of potential in this mod and I'm happy to be able to drive a Polonez around in BeamNG! To end things on a positive note--
Enjoy this picturesque beyeetment.
My boi finally released this car!
Thank you so much!! Finally i can blast wakacyjny romans and drive like a maniac in a Polonez