1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

Gavril D15

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Aug 6, 2012.

1. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

The D-series is built on a frame that was produced between the up until the late nineties, so the suspension, engine, and driveline parts are all incorrect for a truck of that period.

However, it was confirmed way back at the beginning that the D-series we see in-game is a facelifted version of an eighties design, so there is a possibility that we might see parts added in that take the D-series back to the mid-eighties.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

Can you make it so the doors dont open so easily??? i hit the door or my rocker on a rock or something and it flies open. It should just dent and at the worst it should be stuck closed...

3. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

open the pickup zip file, located in the games install directory, located in the Steam folder, and navigate to the pickup ZIP, open it and find the "doors" jbeam file, open it in notepad, "CTRL+F" (find) "latch", which will find the actual door latch, and where it says "beamDeform" change that value to something like 10000 or 15000, and also raise the "beamStrength" value to about 5000 more than the deform value. i agree the door open way to easily on most cars so thats the first thing I usually do, including the trunk, hood and all the doors.

Asking something like that here will net you absolutely nothing, but luckily I know how its done and am happy to share the info :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice