WIP Beta released Gavril Vendetta 0.8

Said to be one of America's finest creations... Ever.

1. STICH666

STICH666
    Expand Collapse

Great work so far! Drives like an overweight 70's "sports" car should lol. The only things I can say is obviously the rings around the interior gauges need a bit higher of a polycount, the exterior camera is offset to the left kinda like in GTAIV and the jbeam can act funky sometimes but this is still in beta so I won't fault it even a little.

• Like Like x 3
  2. baarry5444

baarry5444
    Expand Collapse

I am impressed with this Corvette-inspired mod! This is nicely made throughout for a beta mod. Not going to pinpoint issues (as they have been identified already by others), but few mods can match the amount of work and effort put into this one, especially when it will be updated in the future.

Neilogical made a video for this mod; it's worth checking out!

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Kuthlive

Kuthlive
    Expand Collapse

The camera part is known, and there is already a fix posted at the beginning of this discussion page. Please go through the effort of reading the known bugs, before listing the ones you've discovered.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. STICH666

STICH666
    Expand Collapse

I did and missed it. Damn dude relax.

5. Randomguy12

Randomguy12
    Expand Collapse

What is the map you use for these screenshots?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DankMemeBunny

DankMemeBunny
    Expand Collapse

If you could pop the update in for camera fix it would be good instead of a few years waiting on a big update.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

Temporarily, just do this.

Essentially all you need to do is set the X coordinates to 0.0. Somehow they got discombobulated along the way and never got fixed.

Anyways, that brings me onto my next issue.
    There have been TONS of suggestions of issues thrown at the wall over the last few pages, and I am sure, if the internet has taught me anything, many more to come. So... to help streamline this a little bit, I am going to try something that is just to help me identify and correct issues. This might work really well, or it might blow up in my face. I am unsure, but I am at least willing to give it a try.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vdb8kqN2F6KKl1kr61FWlip5QmhTbSBLzXws8W0IvQQ/edit?usp=sharing

This is a link to a Google Doc I started. What I am attempting to do is just make a list of the things that I have to fix. I currently added the most popular suggestions to the list that I need to do. The idea here is that anyone with that link can edit this document. So I am asking all of you to try this out with me and go in there and add in anything that needs to be fixed in the Vendetta. If you were proactive and have already figured out a way to fix your issue (like with the post of the camera code above) if you could post that in with your suggestion as well as I did with the camera suggestion, that will also help out massively.

Again... this might work out really well... or this might blow up in my face. If anything I am at least willing to try it. Also... IF THE IDEA IS ALREADY IN THE LIST, rather than suggest it again... put a backslash after it like this...

1. Camera needs oriented correctly /////
    That lets me know how many other people also saw the issue and in what order they need fixed in. Obviously, it goes without saying, the easier the fix, the faster it will get fixed. However, if there are several massive issues that require reworking some of the JBeam, this will let me know the order I should attack those in. The more tallies, the more pressing the issue.

I ask you to please refrain from going through the list and throwing a tally on every option... this is going on a trust system here, but I am just gonna say try to limit yourself to 3 tallys. I know some of you won't... but if most of us follow that rule, then this might help me massively.

And with that...

Let the games begin

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

Can you just correctly brand this car? Or at least make the real logo as a alternative as Mk4 Supra's author did.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CarCrasher76788

CarCrasher76788
    Expand Collapse

I am downloading this!

10. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Doubt he'll do it, as the car doesn't have "proper" Corvette parts (Barstow interior, Barstow engine etc.)

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. KingPhoenix124

KingPhoenix124
    Expand Collapse

upload_2018-3-23_14-22-42.png So this happens whenever I spawn the car. Or try to at least

12. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Wipe cache, should fix it

13. KingPhoenix124

KingPhoenix124
    Expand Collapse

No, it is still like that. upload_2018-3-23_14-29-58.png

14. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Well, I see the problem... Update your game; unless you're running a pirated copy

• Like Like x 1
  15. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Edit; nvm old game version in issues above.

16. KingPhoenix124

KingPhoenix124
    Expand Collapse

How do I take a screenshot of the console?
    --- Post updated ---
    Tbh, my friend gave it to me. I don't think I can update it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

That’s a form of piracy, please consider purchasing the game.

18. KingPhoenix124

KingPhoenix124
    Expand Collapse

Ah ok sorry I didn't know that. I will do so.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I can make real badges as a forum-only add on, but that’s about it. If that’s going to make things better for people, It’s relatively easy to do ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice