1. lionscars

lionscars
    Expand Collapse

How long ago?

Mine took like 2 weeks and 2nd one took like 1 month and 1-2 weeks

2. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

No need for that attitude at all, if you care to read I said I was aware he was busy. I didn't ask him to hurry up, I was asking nicely if he knew any progress of it.

It was Jan 30, 2017, I am just being friendly as he might have forgotten it or anything.

Have a good day.

3. lionscars

lionscars
    Expand Collapse

I was not mean to u i just wanted to help and see if that is taking so long think he sadly forgot it (i think) i just forgot my one and like 1month and 1.5 weeks later i swo it there.

I think he made it but did not put it in the modpack (or something like that)

I was not mad at you i was not like wow another d!** is askind when when when i was frendly im sorry if you thinked i was a d!** to you i was fredly

4. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

There's a Saudi Arabian one I added for the Grand Marshal a while back. This pack is getting ridiculous in size, so I can understand it getting overlooked.

5. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

Ah, found it. Must have missed it. Thank you so much, I hope BeamNG will add a search feature for vehicle models one day lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JFXAM

JFXAM
    Expand Collapse

Wow thanks for the Spanish version of the ETK 800! I would love to see the Sunburst next! Or even better, Spanish Civil Guard versions of the Hopper and a Civil Guard Traffic enforcement version of the Sunburst and SBR4!

Here now the traffic enforement. The livery is inverted

(The arrow thingies in the Traffic Enforcement cars dont go over the doors)
    And here is the logo

7. Baratako

Baratako
    Expand Collapse

Hey man. I know you're probably busy, but hopefully you'll still remember my post about my request for the portuguese police car.
    With that said, very nice work so far with these, keep up the good work!

8. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

You're quite welcome. The Spanish one is definitely one of my favorites. I'll be happy to add those others to the list.
    --- Post updated ---
    It's coming in the next update. I submitted it for review on Friday, but Synsol's been falling behind on releases unfortunately.

9. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Synsol is on vacation at the moment.

10. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

It's coming in the next up date. I submitted it for review on Friday, but Synsol's been falling behind on releases unfortunately.
    Good to know. Thanks.

11. Alberto04

Alberto04
    Expand Collapse

If you need more details (like badge and everything) you can ask me. I will try to make your job easier if I can

12. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

13. Raceking60

Raceking60
    Expand Collapse

This mod is full of nice stuff thanks for the France version,maybe you could add a French police version for the Gran Marshall,in Montpellier a city in France 3 Crown Victoria have been used for 10 years and it was unique here so it would be very cool to see that in Beamng :D

Attached Files:

• POLICE.jpg
  14. The Nowickster

The Nowickster
    Expand Collapse

please do a Michigan state police skin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sukurai92

Sukurai92
    Expand Collapse

Chile where are you?

16. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

A really nice one was released in the repository recently. Otherwise id love to add it.
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/gavril-grand-marshal-police-municipale-de-montpellier.2569/
    --- Post updated ---
    I'll add that to the list. I'll try to add a blue beacon to the Grand Marshal when I do it. That would be neat.
    --- Post updated ---
    It'll be coming up a couple updates from now. Sorry about the wait. There's a lot of requests.

#236 jschadle, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  17. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

It would be really cool is some skins were transferred from car to car (Default van police skin for other police cars, same for the GM's police skin). It might be hard to do though.

18. Raceking60

Raceking60
    Expand Collapse

Thanks you and sorry i didn't checked if there were already one on the mods section.

19. Baratako

Baratako
    Expand Collapse

Ah, thank you for adding the portuguese car, great work! There are a few imperfections, such as the "112" and the PSP site link being black instead of the correct red, but that shouldn't be much of a problem and I don't believe is worth the time to correct.
    I wish you good luck with all the other pending requests, and great work.
    Edit: Forgot to mention: I also love the fact how you picked the blue-only lightbar for the car. Police cars in Portugal really only use blue lights. Unsure if that was unintentional or if you did your research; either way, kudos :D

20. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the feedback, i'm glad you like it. The text color will be a real easy fix. I'll do that for the next update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice