WIP Beta released Heavy duty Off-road semi suggestions and bug report 4.1.0

An amazing all wheel drive big rig

1. Divepunk

Divepunk
    Expand Collapse

As of current version: 3.0.

Until this is updated if you are having issues like being unable to reset scenarios and you have it active, try disabling the mod.

Seems to do the trick for me I've done some testing enabling/disabling the mod, and exiting and relaunching the game while doing so more then once.

I've found it deactivated fixes a problem(which I actually had been having for months perhaps) of being unable to reset BeamNG official scenarios at least it seems to have for me.

Otherwise a really good mod I've had several hours of fun with, for example: driving a a 45 ton(used a mod to get the weight) 5 axle variant backwards on Nürburgring with traffic enabled.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lucas Mess

Lucas Mess
    Expand Collapse

10 speed Eaton Fuller is a manual shift transmission. The Detroit DT12 is an automated shift. Just noticed they were improperly labeled in the overview section. Looks like a really well done mod. Keep it up.

3. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#803 Bolt2407_Beamfan, Nov 6, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  4. Oxferd_Gaming

Oxferd_Gaming
    Expand Collapse

@ItsYourBoi
    Sorry to bother you but I found an issue with your mod!
    I found out the B-series isn't that good at accelerating if you have an engine that is so underpowered, or even if the axle diff ratio wasn't good enough!
    This mod needs a Race Adjustable diff axle ratio to coop with the bigger wheels/tires and being able to make the B-series a lot better at accelerating at certain speeds...
    Here's a little example of a picture what I am dealing with, what I have circled in red is the problem... The truck bogs down on 10th gear to 13th gear and makes it really had to accelerate correctly!

Is there any possible way in the near feature, can you possibly add there to be an option to have a Race Adjustable diff ratios for all the axles? it would really help out with having bigger wheels/tires and non-bigger wheels/tires, plus it would be able to pull more heavier loads with the help of lower diff ratios that are lower than 3.55:1 or even 2.93:1, to me it really doesn't make any sense to have 3.55:1 being helpful for having 43inch tires on this truck in the first place, it would only make sense to have a diff ratio of 6:1 or higher that would be adjustable... Hope this issue I am having can be solved in the near future for this vehicle in a new update to come! Anyways keep up the great work, but that was the only issue I came across sense it didn't make any sense not to have any sort of adjustable diff ratios for any of the axles being able to help out with accelerating, hauling compacity and more etc....

Attached Files:

• upload_2021-12-2_16-18-47.png
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. PetrKn0ttDrift

PetrKn0ttDrift
    Expand Collapse

agree. the gears and the diff make the truck really awkward to drive, esp. with an automatic transmission

6. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

I have a feeling this mod is kind-of abandoned now. I know IYB has a life and he is working on other mods too, but he's leaving one of his best in the dark. As I've looked back at before, there have been alot, and I mean, A-LOT of truck mods that were abandoned halfway through or just given-up on. I'm just hoping he doesn't actually abandon this mod and starts working on it soon enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Blue Bird Gaming

Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I feared this would happen :(

8. Oxferd_Gaming

Oxferd_Gaming
    Expand Collapse

true... I do know that someone else out there on the repo has made race parts for the B-series I can ask the creator of that mod if he can add that option into his mod...

9. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

Might as well say the early goodbyes for this mod.

Rest in peace, Gavril B-Series.

10. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Bruh you guys are saying as if this mod was broken or something, it still works, it just hasn't had any updates for a while

11. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

Well, the textures do break if you spawn it in after you spawn in certain cars (maybe just mod ones but still). Plus even though you are right, IYB hasn't posted any progress on his instagram and he seems to be focusing on other mods of his now. The mod still has a 50% chance of being updated and 50% chance of being abandoned until someone makes a hotfix for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

I'm not 100% sure if this is a mod conflict, but the normal mudflap textures are broken now.

20211208111346_1.jpg

13. iPuods7

iPuods7
    Expand Collapse

Hello,
    could you please add more wheel options to the twin steer axle? Aluminium and steel wheels are missing, as well as heavy duty road tires...

14. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

What the heck is this graphics, why is it stretched so much and so weird??? Looks like some shaders used in a very wrong way

15. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

It's caused by the 0.24 update, after 0.24 most or all of the mod maps has this weird glitch where the image looks stretched when you open the configuration and/or the environment menu.

16. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I'm more confused about the weird colors and shading, is that another bug or on purpose??

17. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

Well, dunno about that. I wasn't using reshade when I took that.

18. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

19. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

20. Bolt2407_Beamfan

Bolt2407_Beamfan
    Expand Collapse

Sadly, no. He just finished that WIP file he sent a few pages back and uploaded it as the update. He also added in the house loads for the trailers since he forgot to do that in the WIP file.

Edit: Actually, he forgot to add in the house loads... Again.

#820 Bolt2407_Beamfan, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice