MEMES

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by onceandforall, Jan 9, 2024.

  1. IncaSpider2990

    IncaSpider2990
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2023
    Messages:
    607
    If you have steam, you can install other versions there besides 0.14. I think 0.23 and 0.4.0.6 is there but those are it.
     
  2. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Yeah that's what I did, I know how to have two installations of the same game so I can still play the most recent version :)
    I think simsimw (or another member) made an guide on how to install other versions too using steamcmd
     
  3. IncaSpider2990

    IncaSpider2990
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2023
    Messages:
    607
    Yeah, I forgot about that steam command tool, but I don't really use it anymore.
     
  4. DERARX5266

    DERARX5266
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2024
    Messages:
    227
    Incaspider AKA the time traveler
    --- Post updated ---
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fps0sNktUaw
     
  5. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/rutas-argentinas.21122/
    you can try this map
     
  6. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

  7. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

  8. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315
  9. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315
    i digged up the Wetsworth, since i remember playing it on my potato laptop
     
  10. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Very offtopic but
    BeamNGdriveScreenshot20250215-18105690.png
     
  11. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    For Dick explodes when smashed in the rear??
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. DERARX5266

    DERARX5266
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2024
    Messages:
    227

    Attached Files:

    • upload_2025-2-16_13-48-5.jpeg
  13. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315
    I love the old UI
    --- Post updated ---
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. coupe

    coupe
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    312
    nah but atleast watch dogs 2 is the only good game released in 2016

    still good today
    --- Post updated ---
    also who asked u arent 13+ go back to the kiddie pool
     
  15. DERARX5266

    DERARX5266
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2024
    Messages:
    227
    Huh
    --- Post updated ---
    ragebaiting in the big 25 lil bro
    --- Post updated ---
    @coupe you're not the main character
     
  16. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,239
    You were literally ragebaiting though earlier

    (also nobody says "lil bro" in 2025)
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. DERARX5266

    DERARX5266
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2024
    Messages:
    227
    :/
     
  18. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315

    need i say more
    thats not me if someone asks
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice