Mod request? Paid or free

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by AlanNiebieskiA, May 20, 2024.

1. AlanNiebieskiA

AlanNiebieskiA
    Expand Collapse

Looking for a mod paid or free that I can use on all cars, atleast most well made mod cars and all normal beamng cars.
    These wheels.
    Specifically what they are called, to my knowledge they are called mercedes alphards and are quite rare and often faked, cant find anything even about them on anything beamng related, searched way too long trying to find even something close to what they look like and nothing

Attached Files:

• IMG_4708.jpg
    • IMG_4707.jpg
  2. charge_1

charge_1
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately, people here don't really take mod requests. i would but I'm already working on another mod request plus I have no idea how to make wheels. sorry :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. AlanNiebieskiA

AlanNiebieskiA
    Expand Collapse

Thank you! But also im not looking for request in the sense i dont want someone to make it i legit just want someone to find them
    OR optionally if it really comes to it, to make them, but for now just finding them somehow

4. charge_1

charge_1
    Expand Collapse

i think i found them, you have to scroll down a bit

https://www.beamng.com/threads/deve...a-picture-or-contributing-post.1575/page-1659

here's the mod, its paid: https://www.beamng.com/threads/paid-nekkits-wheel-pack-vol-1.93148/#post-1611791

5. AlanNiebieskiA

AlanNiebieskiA
    Expand Collapse

Attached Files:

• upload_2024-5-20_18-25-50.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice