Ok, so heres the deal..

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by MrWohoo, Sep 26, 2016.

1. MrWohoo

MrWohoo
    Expand Collapse

Ive been playing this game since its first release on the old-old website, and so far i just love it. I realyl just adore the basic aspect this game tries to achieve, and even now in some areas succeeded.

Hmm, what do i want for christmas...
    I think everyone here wants something, either it be reasonable, or just plain outlandish, never the less, people want something.
    What i want is a roadmap, a map for BeamNG in which the developers have drawn a map covering everything from the first time of its conception, to the finished game. And its not only me who looks for such a grand map of the divines, ive seen many posts about this subject (a simple google seach would suffice) and i dont think ive seen an answer as of yet from the developers (or my eyes are just blind to the obvious).

Perhaps...
    Perhaps, there has been a response. A response from ages past, buried in time, long forgotten..
    No, im not gonna go all Tolkien here, but perhaps there has been a response, a whisper, perhaps a quiver of an answer the developers have given. Did we lose it ? Did we oversee it ? Did we perhaps see that and forget it ?
    Honestly, i have no idea, so i am actually asking you now.
    I am, as we all see, speaking to developers and users alike. I really do not think it is too much to ask for, a simple roadmap.

Give me a fulcrum and a lever and i shall move the Earth
    Now were just getting to the real tough questions. It was very popular in Rigs of Rods, counting way over 25 additions to the game, and still do after the new owners and redesign of the game.
    I am ofcourse talking about heavy machinery, which i am a big fan of (i drive a crane as a job, like this one, which coincidentally is made for Rigs of Rods, found here).
    This is NOT a request, its simply a question if it is in the BeamNG roadmap, just want to air that out there for the masses.

End of the Tales of Tales
    And so comes the end of my post. Ive said all i have to say. Ive requested all i wanted to request, and then some. The developers has done a fantastic job releasing updates with juicy contents and alike. I hope they will keep up their good work to deliver us one of the best physics, softbody simulator on the commercial market.
    I did search for these subjects on the forums before i started to write this post, but i did not find any posts that matched what i was looking for, so here i am.

Thank you, developers, mod-makers, moderators, administrators, everyone, for your continued support to this project, and i could not be happier to see this come in the light of day.

(also, if this post does not come to the developers liking, feel free to exterminate it)

randomshortguy Have just linked the Divine Roadmap, in which i am eternally grateful for.
    And HERE is the roadmap thread.

Developers
    you have been -Forgiven-.

Psst! Heavy machinery is still on the table, right ?

- Mr.Wohoo

#1 MrWohoo, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  2. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Before I begin, I should say it's really nice to see a post with excellent spelling and grammar, even more so one that's a joy to read.

Anyways, exactly what you are hoping for (minus the crane, though) already exists, and thankfully it's not outdated or obsolete yet. Here's the link to the blogpost: http://blog.beamng.com/something-is-still-on-the-horizon/

• Like Like x 3
  3. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

Whoa. That's an enormous thread. Very well written. If only everybody wrote like that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Florian Hofer

Florian Hofer
    Expand Collapse

Someone made a concept with portals on the maps, where you'd drive on an road on for example east coast USA and then get portet to hirochi raceway or utah.

Anyways, great thread

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrWohoo

MrWohoo
    Expand Collapse

Apparently i nailed the "Third step: Check your English."

But anyways, thank you for the kind words. I do think the post is on topic tho, isnt it ?

6. AtomicQuark

AtomicQuark
    Expand Collapse

Some good idead, i do like the Heavy machinery part, perhaps we'll get it in the far future :)

Yeah, i would like to see more posts With this informative, grammar corrected posts all around.

Kudos to you, MrWohoo

(You might be one of my favorite posters now)

7. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

That bump tho.

8. MrWohoo

MrWohoo
    Expand Collapse

Dude, i think you're abit late here. I'm glad you search through forums or whatever you do, but this thread is dead. Please, let it die in peace, like the Vikings of old when they get an arrow through the knee and has to take up security work or whatever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice