Released RK's Highly Customizable Engine (Now V8!) 4.2.2

The Most Customizable Engines on the Forum! Now even better with a Rotary!

  1. variousartists_

    variousartists_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2022
    Messages:
    37
    it shouldn't be like the mod mainly has missing engines for majority if not all of the classic cars
     
  2. TheConedCat

    TheConedCat
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2025
    Messages:
    116
    bro. HOW do you fix them
     
  3. variousartists_

    variousartists_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2022
    Messages:
    37
    i just took the jbeam from the original engine and pasted it into the jbeam for rk's engine
     
  4. R4NKING

    R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    I'm back alive..

    I'm currently trying to find all the broken things. If you have other known problems/bugs please mention it again.

    - Adding engines to Sunburst + new heavy vehicles
    - Miramar fuel tank missing + cylinderhead model missing
    - Lansdale + wendover uses wrong fuel tanks
    - DT40L is missing Air supply in engines
    - ETK I broken Exhaust
    - rotary (porting) sound problems?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. variousartists_

    variousartists_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2022
    Messages:
    37
    glass to see that you're back i've managed to fix the roamer engines rpm problem and the diesel engines not being able to shift at low rpm if you'd like i can stop making changes and leave it all to you but those fixes haven't been ported into the original mod as i've been working on getting something else to work with the mod
     
  6. TheConedCat

    TheConedCat
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2025
    Messages:
    116
    There is also the issue of missing engine meshes/parts, and I have not been able to fix it
     
  7. R4NKING

    R4NKING
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    On which cars?
     
  8. TheConedCat

    TheConedCat
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2025
    Messages:
    116
    I have tried it with Barstow, Moonhawk, and D-series, and the issue may possibly be with other cars too
     
  9. TheMinerBoy56

    TheMinerBoy56
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2020
    Messages:
    32
    I also get the missing engine block issue with the Moonhawk and Burnside, but the Barstow, D-Series, Grand Marshal, Bastion, Late Model Pessima, LeGran, and Bluebuck are fine for me. I cleared cache and only have the RK's engines mod activated.
    --- Post updated ---
     
    #1469 TheMinerBoy56, Feb 16, 2026
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2026
  10. Grungus

    Grungus
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    I made an account on here just to ask this of you--and I want to preface this by saying that I love this mod, use it all the time and have for months, and I appreciate all of your efforts--but would it be possible for you to add a part or tuning option to give users the option to affect the engine's torque output, specifically? I am trying to build a big-rig engine and it is proving to be impossible to hit the 2,000 lbf mark without also producing well over 1,500 horsepower. I've fiddled with every part and tuning option for hours with each of the different diesel engine options in different displacements. Thanks again for the mod, I shall be using it in other endeavors for now!
     
  11. beamer09234

    beamer09234
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2024
    Messages:
    48
    I feel like some of yall are forgetting that this mod was last updated on January, 2025.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. variousartists_

    variousartists_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2022
    Messages:
    37
    mod still works fine otherwise some users definitely have conflicting mods but some stuff like missing engine models are an easy fix
     
  13. Izukuro

    Izukuro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2025
    Messages:
    317
    I wonder what causes conflicting mods.
     
  14. 何意味

    何意味
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    Hi ! Can you please check if there's any compatibility problem with ETK I series? Because when I install any engine from this mod, the exhaust pipe literally just fly out of the chasis.
    --- Post updated ---
    Hi ! Can you please check if there's any compatibility problem with ETK I series? Because when I install any engine from this mod, the exhaust pipe literally just fly out of the chasis.
     
  15. variousartists_

    variousartists_
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2022
    Messages:
    37
    that problem is due to the engine itself having an exhaust slot
     
  16. 何意味

    何意味
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    !!! THANK U THE PROBLEM GOT SOLVED!!!!! I CAN FINALLY DRIVE A SEDAN FROM THE 80S WITH A V16!!!!
     
  17. Brian Eugene Lee

    Brian Eugene Lee
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2025
    Messages:
    11
  18. Brian Eugene Lee

    Brian Eugene Lee
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2025
    Messages:
    11
    Love this mod, but it is way overdue for an update.
     
  19. Brian Eugene Lee

    Brian Eugene Lee
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2025
    Messages:
    11
    I'd like to see some models for the engines as well as some motors to go along with said engines as well.
     
  20. TheMinerBoy56

    TheMinerBoy56
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2020
    Messages:
    32
    The modder said a long time ago that they would add those if other people made some cause they are not good at 3D art.
    Also we haven't heard from them for a few months so who knows if the next update will arrive...
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice