1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

mitch said he was trying to get it in game i think, and it doesnt show up on any imgurs, so not this update

• Like Like x 1
  2. jurrian

jurrian
    Expand Collapse

nah, we haven't had a total lockdown until now. currently about 8000 new cases a day. back in march/april we had the same level of positive cases a day

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Oh :\

4. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

That's one hell of a bad move from Car_Killer. While it's cool to have pictures of new stuff, I honestly think this just killed the whole Teaser Tuesday deal and maybe showed a bit too much of what would be included in this update. It almost looks like unwanted leaks.
    Just my opinion tho.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RadeS

RadeS
    Expand Collapse

Ot:
    Excited form
      :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:whattttt FIAT Coupe!!!!!?!!?!
    Iam biggest fan of fiat coupe in the universe!!!
    From where it is, plus it has own rims!
    NEED THIS NOW!!! 1!!1!1!@ I cant breathe, i had heartattack when I saw it, it was the almost happiest moment in my life!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. RealGunpreacher

RealGunpreacher
    Expand Collapse

Wher can i find them?

7. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

8. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

9. mrsmash

mrsmash
    Expand Collapse

if this isn't satire, that's a private mod

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Dayz Me Rollin'

Dayz Me Rollin'
    Expand Collapse

not really anything to speculate when literally 90% of it is in screenshots already

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

https://imgur.com/a/4nxOY0M

Most of them are here.

And to your point, I would consider that a maybe. The beamng 'hype' model seems to be reveal the main points of an update through cryptic messages and screenshots, and then just drop the update randomly. Going through his Imgur, I feel like it didn't really spoil much, but did reveal quite a bit.
    We already knew about WCUSA from that discord chat (paraphrasing) 'randomly driving underground,' 'less dead ends'.
    JRI was uncertain until we got a few pictures. At this point, that's a toss-up as to if it's ready, but I'd put it in the likely category.
    The ETK skins were a definite spoil, but not really a big deal
    Same with the new cop car skin.
    I think the D-series facelift was a given, we just have more details.

Verdict being, I think that a few theories are not beyond the realm of possibilities.
    a. There was a miscommunication on release dates, thus early release of show-off pictures.
    b. There's more to the update... much more than the basic stuff (WCUSA, JRI, D-series, minor additions to H-series - remember, that's all we know.)
    c. He was feeling generous; again, we only learned a few skins and confirmed some theories. It was much more... in your face then we're used to, but not implausible

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

There's the Bolide remaster teased back in the Industrial Site remaster trailer, the H-Series remaster that we haven't seen much of yet, and the Covet which appears to be getting at least some work.

Not to mention the possibility of significant tire and ESC reworks.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Well that was like 5 pages of nothing but spam and gawking at private/personal mods... Anyway...

First time I'm seeing the preface-lift super-pig, certainly is pretty.

Again the first time I'm seeing this version of the front end other than the JsZ's moc up. When we saw this teaser I was worried that I would like the front end and cab but not the bed/rear end. I still have that worry seeing this. I'm especially worried how the situation with the rear bumper will work out, since the 1994-2000 work truck uses almost the same bumper as the 2000-2006 family SUV. I like the front bumper on the red/green truck more than I thought I would from the aforementioned moc up, though I think that was largely due to it being body colored on the moc up rather than back or chrome like in this pic, I'm not convinced the final one will look good body colored itself. The rear wheels on that DRW look interesting, I'm looking forward to getting a real look at them.

I don't see the bulge in the hood from the twitter teaser.

Nadeox has posted the T-Series with crawler tires before and confirmed that it's a personal mod. Honestly this does really annoy me because the truck looks awesome with those shoes, I want that officially.

#26832 ManfredE3, Dec 14, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

What I'd also like to point out is that in his screenshots, he is mixing base content with mods (that some users might not know about).
    I'm pretty sure that this is extremely confusing for some people that will expect those mods to be somehow included with the update. But yea overall I think this was a pretty stupid decision that could've easily been avoided.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Why so much spam?

On topic: it's gotta be this week

16. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

And I would not call it implausible that there are multiple vehicle remasters and additional content that is put on a do not reference at all list - which there always seems to be.

17. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Also don't overthink :)

• Like Like x 27
  18. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

Oooo...
    The Nadeox himself, good sign

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I just realized the interior on those D-Series trucks is different (which was expected, but we are seeing it now). Bucket seats and headrests.The green one has a bench seat without headrests even though 1991 and up US light trucks need them, so...

#26838 ManfredE3, Dec 14, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. NeoSlx

NeoSlx
    Expand Collapse

Since they are reused tires from another unrelated vehicle (hopper - tseries?) they will never become official but once they do a t series remaster which I hope they do soon or at all, theyll probably add offroad variants that'll look way cleaner

21. RealGunpreacher

RealGunpreacher
    Expand Collapse

So what is going on guys what does he mean i dont check anything now
    --- Post updated ---
    Can someone explain me what is a mod now abd what is real ?

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice