Well RWD have a long distance between the front wheel and the begenning of the door because the need of space for the longitudinal engine. FWD can have smaller distance for more interior space Look at the big difference
have you even looked at the teaser yet? for reference I really doubt that "more space" point is correct but if it is, then wouldn't it be rwd?
To continue, RWD car have a more horizontal hood, and longer hood, smaller front overhang --- Post updated --- I did, it's what I think, but I can be wrong but it's more similar to a FWD than a RWD --- Post updated ---
According to the cars you showed it's more close to the RWD BMW than the FWD Renault beetween the door and the front wheel.
Even if we increase the exposure of the picture, the domes of the wheels still cannot be seen clearly enough for us to be able to extract a safe conclusion! But besides that, I just noticed something else too: the way the rear side windows are designed reminds me of some 70s Pony/Muscle Cars! I'd say it reminds me of the Plymouth Duster but I'm not sure enough for that, it could also remind me of a '73 Charger!
I know this sounds crazy but it's possible that they designed their own car (like the Cherrier FCV) rather than just copying an element from one of every sedan ever made and putting it all together
mfw people are still trying to find design clues using other cars when the devs have been making their own unique designs for years this car could be anything
Also, I just found a photo of a '73 Charger and it confirms my last comment! Notice the similarities of the rear side window lines and overall shape between the two cars! It is gonna be a modern Muscle Car and you can consider this as granted, if you want to!
really? '70s charger? have you guys ever seen a 2013 charger? PLUS theres like 200 billion cars w fat quarterpanels like that, such as the Quattroporte, the "new" 2020 Skyline, so on so fourth
The moment I saw the car, the overall shape of the body reminded me of the latest Charger but then I decided to search for any lineage styling links and, well, here we are! --- Post updated --- If you search it enough in the comments of this thread, you'll see I was among the first ones who commented on the new car having styling cues from the 2012/2013 Charger. Plus, why not? Not everyone has the same opinion about styling! Amongst those 200 billion cars on the road, there's also that particular 1973 generation of the Charger and also, the rear window should remind you more of the '73 Charger than the '13 one. Besides, there's no parthenogenesis in arts, it's just you who choose to not see it!