Discussion thread: https://www.beamng.com/threads/capsule.84077/The Capsule is a capsule-shaped double-decker bus.
It comes with left-hand drive (LHD) and right-hand drive (RHD) variants.
- Colour route display
- Openable passenger doors, wheelchair ramps and engine door (can be controlled using keyboard or vehicle trigger)
- Digital gauges (metric and imperial)
- Interior lights
- Dummy driver and passengers (adjustable weight for the latter) (dummy model by @B25Mitch)(Might affect performance even though the jbeam structures for the dummy passengers are greatly simplified)
- StandardStandard body with the length of 14m (45ft 11in), the width of 2.52m (8ft 3in) and the height of 4.45m (14ft 7in).
- Low-roofAt 4.15m (13ft 7in) high, the low-roof version is designed to meet the height restrictions, allowing them to opreate on more routes.
- DriftEquipped with a heavily tuned engine, race turbocharger, quick ratio steering, single rear tires and welded differential.
- PowerglowThe race variant with powerglow skin. Equipped with a heavily tuned engine, race turbocharger, quick ratio steering and race tires.
The following Lightrunner tracks are doable with this bus:
- AcceleraEquipped with JATO liquid fuel rockets and a ram plow, the Accelera can reach the top speed of 710 km/h (441 mph).Credits:
Parts of the jbeam are based on the Wentward Pack by @Ai'Torror
@DaddelZeit for the retarder LUA code
Beta Capsule 1.1
A capsule-shaped double-decker bus