Here comes the second part of my biggest project: the road variant of the R-One concept.
A big thanks to Neilogical!
It uses a less powerful version of the 1.9L inline 6 engine (350hp), it’s heavier (1176kg), it has less wider wheels with sports tires. But it still has good rests of the race car it come from! See by yourself (values for the S560-2 DCT configuration):
- 0-100kph: 3.2s
- 80-120kph: 1.9s
- 1/4mile: 11.35s
- Side acceleration: 1.22g-1.36g
- Top speed: 296kph
Like for the R-One concept, anything on this car is designed to be as light as possible, except 2 things. This car has a very luxurious interior, and a good security level. Therefore, the S560 is heavier than the R-One concept. It was tuned on mountains roads like ‘’Stairway Mountain’’, ‘’Mount Glorious’’, and ‘’Pike Peaks’’. So, this car is extremely precise and stable in corner. You can use the grip of the car in a corner for a maximum efficiency, but you can also choose to pass this corner in drift. For that, you just have to fully push the throtle in the corner! It also uses light aerodynamics, but nothing too crazy, it’s just here for the stability at high speed. Finally, the car is equiped with a multi-modes ESC (''Road ESC'', ''Sport ESC'', ''Track ESC'' and ''Off'')
The EMG S560 use the same 1.9L turbo inline 6 engine as the R-One concept, but retuned to produce 350hp. This engine keeps the same two downsides, BUT the torque appears at 2900rpm (4000rpm for the 530hp version), and because the engine is less powerful, the feeling of instant power is less marked. The vanilla sound still really ugly, and this is why this car use a custom sound. More of that, the engine gives you some sweat backfire, and you will hear the blow-off valve acting.
If you need more power, you can add a supercharger on this engine, pushing it until 440hp!
If you want to protect the environment, you can find as an alternative of the thermal engine a true electric engine based on the standard rear electric engine of the eSBR! This engine produces 320hp, so it is a bit less powerful than the stock thermal engine, but as a true electric engine, the torque curve is absolutely amazing! With this engine, the EMG S560 is a drag strip monster!
- S560-2 M: stock thermal engine, RWD 6-speed manual gearbox, stock suspensions, sport tires
- S560-2 A: stock thermal engine, RWD 7-speed automatic gearbox, stock suspensions, sport tires
- S560-2 DCT: stock thermal engine, RWD 7-speed DCT gearbox, stock suspensions, sport tires
- S560-2 M trackday: supercharged thermal engine, RWD 6-speed manual gearbox, race supensions, semi-slick tires
- S560-4 M: stock thermal engine, AWD 6-speed manual gearbox, stock suspensions, sport tires
- S560-4 A: stock thermal engine, AWD 7-speed automatic gearbox, stock suspensions, sport tires
- S560-4 DCT: stock thermal engine, AWD 7-speed DCT gearbox, stock suspensions, sport tires
- S560-4 DCT trackday: supercharged thermal engine, AWD 7-speed DCT, race supensions, semi-slick tires
- S560-2 eCVT: electric engine, RWD CVT, stock suspensions, sport tires
- S560-4 eCVT: electric engine, AWD CVT, stock suspensions, sport tires
Global specs for the S560-2 DCT configuration:
Like always, feel free to send me any criticism
Aston Martin DBS Volante 2009
Dodge Charger Pursuit AWD 2015
Ferrari F355 Berlinetta 1995
Ferrari F355 Challenge 1998
Ford Falcon XB GT 351c 1973
Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0L 2000
McLaren 650S (collaboration with @G-Farce)
My biggest project:
race variant: EMG R-One concept 2020
road variant: EMG S5 s560 2020