WIP Beta released Demolition Derby - The Fair Grounds 10.8.1 DEMO

Derby and Racing Scenario - Figure 8, Grass, Concrete, Mud and More

1. bg427

bg427
    Expand Collapse

It's not a lot to subscribe to the full version and absolutely worth it.

2. bg427

bg427
    Expand Collapse

Pleasantly surprised that the new massive game update seemingly hasn't broken this scenario for once!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bg427

bg427
    Expand Collapse

OK I was maybe a little premature in my post above - the scenario is still very playable however the one annoying bug I've found is that if you load it up and then press ctrl+E to open the vehicle selection menu the mod instead redirects back to the main scenario menu where you choose class/cars/specs etc. Not ideal when you want to mess around with different cars/configs etc!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. demolitionderbyA1

demolitionderbyA1
    Expand Collapse

Yes I have the same issue ctrl+e does not work anymore along with photo mode settings and all that stuff

5. bg427

bg427
    Expand Collapse

A fix is being worked on, although it's taking longer than expected apparently due to some AI issues.

6. coursenfrank93

coursenfrank93
    Expand Collapse

can someone please help!!!!!! every time i try to play it keeps saying ''fatal luna error'' i dont understand what to do. ive tried to do so much and nothing is helping.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. 05SLT

05SLT
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately the scenario doesn't even work for me. It just cuts straight back to the menu after it "loads" the map.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. bg427

bg427
    Expand Collapse

It'll be another mod you have installed which is causing the error. I had to deal with that too, disabled all the mods except this one and by process of elimination you can work out which one(s) it is.

9. ZackLack69420

ZackLack69420
    Expand Collapse

its broken, i laod the scenario, after the intro the screen is pitch black, cant switch maps, cant switch scenario's just completely pitch black, it shows the esc menu but when clicking on a map or clicking on scenario's its still pitch black and i cant switch maps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice