1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

donations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sam2012, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Sam2012

Sam2012
    Expand Collapse

just a thought but I was thinking if the devs set up a PayPal account or something we would be more than willing to donate to this new step in use of tech I don't know how the other members fill but I would what ever helps this advance be the best it can lol thank you.:rolleyes:

2. eletricmano

eletricmano
    Expand Collapse

Honestly I think you're boosting post count. There are two or more threads talking about almost the same thing:
    http://www.beamng.com/threads/175-Donation-for-BeamNG?

http://www.beamng.com/threads/841-Paying-options

3. djmengu

djmengu
    Expand Collapse

As long as you can't donate spare time to beamng developers, it won't work. They need more time not more money.

4. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

What are you talking about. Money can help keep the developing of the game going. They need money not only to develop the game, but to pay rent, buy food, gas and all other living expenses. You can never have too much money

5. dkutch

dkutch
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure everyone needs money....

6. djmengu

djmengu
    Expand Collapse

Can you guarantee game would be released in next month if 100 people donate 20 USD ?

7. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

No, but I can guarantee that it won't slow down the development of the game, or make the final game worse. In fact, I can guarantee it would make the game better because the devs would be more inclinded to put just a little bit more effort into anything they do for it, if they knew it would already earn them some pennys without the game even being released.

Would you be more or less inclined to wash your dads car every single day if you knew you could earn 20 bucks with it(per time you wash it!), even if the car would already be clean after the first day/wash?
    Exactly.

#7 Mythbuster, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  8. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

That's not what I said. I said that donating money could help the development of the game. I didn't say anything about it making it come out faster.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice