WIP Beta released East Coast Dynamic Traffic (Gull) 0.9.3

Free roaming traffic! Yay, I did it!

1. IRebic

IRebic
    Expand Collapse

I don't mind the parking brakes so much, you get used to it :p
    The crashing thingy though, I have problems identifying conditions that cause it, have a few teories so far but I will do more testing and let you know what te results are.
    One more thing that I have occuring is that every covet that spawns does not drive it's like parked on the road and kames traffic jams, donno if this happens only to me but dso note that I have over 600 mods active so sth could be conflicting somehow xD

2. Motherhazel

Motherhazel
    Expand Collapse

Hey man!

I just want to say that you are awesome!

This really makes me enjoy the game on another level.

CanĀ“t wait for the update with the Traffic app!

I dno if possible, but i would like to donate to you since you use so much of your free time on it.

Is Patreon an option?

Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Gamergull

Gamergull
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Hey, thanks a ton! I dunno what to even say, I didn't expect this beta scenario to be so popular. Glad to hear that you're having a blast. I wanna say that I'll decline donations, since I don't mind working through my free time (it's more enjoyable than my actual job, haha!). But maybe I'll consider it; I have an even bigger project in my head after this one. For now, you'll have to get back to me on that. I need to catch up on sleep right now.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

ive been spending so much time on this lol its not even funny

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

Bigger than dynamic traffic that works universally across all maps in freeroam?! o_O

I didn't think it was even possible to get any better :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Motherhazel

Motherhazel
    Expand Collapse

Dude that is savage!

Please let me know if any donation options will be avaliable at some point in near future.

You really deserve it man!

Cheers and sleep tight! :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. DeathCore

DeathCore
    Expand Collapse

OMG! this is great! I'm enjoying it so much! You're rock bro.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. NoizeBombHD

NoizeBombHD
    Expand Collapse

Using the 90s Pessima in this scenario causes the car's default skin to break. I tried to see if it broke in other scenarios and it only broke in this one. In other scenarios and free roam, the skin works normally. Anyone else having this problem?

upload_2019-4-14_19-41-25.png

9. DankMemeBunny

DankMemeBunny
    Expand Collapse

Probably outdated now, there is now an AI UI for this kind of stuff in the repo.

10. Jurrien31

Jurrien31
    Expand Collapse

I have some problems when I run the all cars (7) senario. CPU goes up to 100% all the time.
    Also how do I Spawn a new car that I can drive? Don't see te button the ad a new car.

11. Gamergull

Gamergull
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

You need a powerful CPU to run 7 AI vehicles here. This scenario used to have 5, but I wanted to make things more intense...

Anyhow, this scenario is obsolete; you can customize traffic with my UI app: https://www.beamng.com/resources/traffic-tool.7690/ . Official traffic is being worked on, so eventually, this scenario will be marked as outdated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jurrien31

Jurrien31
    Expand Collapse

Hmm alright than. Yeah I had to try with less cars maybe that would be the key to get ik working. With the UI app I never had any succes. Doesn't load cars and when they spawn they not doing anything so maybe thats a problem with my game or something. I am not running the latest version of the game Could that be a problem?

13. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Yes, you need latest version for UI app at least, AFAIK.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice