1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Gavril T75

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Sep 11, 2013.

1. OldCarsRule57

OldCarsRule57
    Expand Collapse

A lot apparently...

2. Leandro.

Leandro.
    Expand Collapse

As of what you've said about a facelift in a possible remaster, the International 9300, the T-Series' real life counterpart. It really hasn't changed a lot through is production years (as far as i am concerned about International trucks, i've only seen a set-back axle version of it in 18WoS). Which i wouldn't think it would be possible to create a remaster of it due to those details. The features you mentioned, like the dayton wheels. Are possible though, as these served many cement mixers and dump trucks, like the ones we got in the game. I may be wrong though, as i don't understand the history behing the International 9300.

That loose object problem you mentioned over the dump truck, that creates the possibility to create a load option, just like the planks on the D-Series. You wouldn't have to exactly place them manually using the node grabber, and also creates the opportunity to add more load options.

About limiting trailers, adding more options to the current ones would probaly increase the opportunities to add diferent delivery points on a future carrer update than adding more trailers. Considering that other trailers like dumpers or loggers only haul a specific type of load. Most loads in the US is hauled by a Dry Van or a Reefer, most construction, heavy or any general dry load is also loaded by a flatbed, and most liquids can be hauled from a single tanker. Adding different loads would both end up with more trailer options out of the trailers we got (Like a Reefer, or even a step-deck, or a chemical tanker), and would also give the game more diversity, with more different weights, heights and other stuff to worry about when pulling a trailer.

As for a mobile car crusher you mentioned. Yes it would be superspecific, but also interesting considering BeamNG crash physics, so i approve that.

About visual customization. I think more different options for more parts would fit in the game very well. We got different exhaust pipes options. Different horns, wheels like the Dayton and Budd you mentioned, bumpers or even headlight options can be done that makes the truck feel not overfilled with options.

As for that wrecker upfit. Operating a crane mod is as complex as modeling and scripting it in my perspective. And as for that ropeable features the devs are working on, it doens't exactly needs to be done. If they added a upfit where it only haves that modernized drop & hook tow system, it would already be nice. Considering that a full wrecker would need even its own chassis, as most of them are longer than normal trucks, and even have more axles as wheel.
    My Yoga sessions got me sleeping only four hours per night, which ended up screwing my sleep schedule. Enough free time to have a god-level discussion about a virtual truck of a game under development. And i am not complaining lol

• Like Like x 6
  3. lachy goldsworthy

lachy goldsworthy
    Expand Collapse

I think it would be a good idea if if they add a cab over t series?

Attached Files:

• 24183F1F-9990-45F2-BBDF-B81553D75131.jpeg
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Noobinator_83

Noobinator_83
    Expand Collapse

That doesn't really seem like a T-Series type thing, just because of the time frame and model that the T-Series is based on. It would probably have to be a whole different vehicle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

Mechanically, they're very similar. Effectively just moving the cab forward, along with a new cab.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Leandro.

Leandro.
    Expand Collapse

Considering the short length of the T-Series chassis, a cabover version would be possible.

Most truck manufacturers had different name models for their conventional and cabover products, such as the R and F series from Mack. I think it would need an different letter for its own series. But that is not necessary in most cases.

The cabin itself could be based on the International 9600 truck. Notice that cab length on these models usually vary.
    It is also the same manufacturer the Gavril T-Series.

• Like Like x 2
  7. cornflake081

cornflake081
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

• Like Like x 1
  8. EthanBrownBerry

EthanBrownBerry
    Expand Collapse

Anyone know how I can use all the gears with my 6 speed h shifter in this truck. Being stuck in 6th isno fun

9. Leandro.

Leandro.
    Expand Collapse

I am not a h-shifter user. But it should be a bind for the splitter and low/high range selector.

10. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

11. EthanBrownBerry

EthanBrownBerry
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I just haven't seen one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice