On Hold AX53's Pessima Pack

Discussion in 'Land' started by AX53, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Duh anime addict

Duh anime addict
    Expand Collapse

2. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

See this forum still hasn’t changed.

I don’t know what’s more likely, a Beam mod being finished, or our Aussie PM Scomo from marketing actually doing his job.

Yes this situation is different as AX is actually a decent modder has heaps of work on his plate so I get that but too many other mods are cancelled.

It’s great to see there’s an amazing lack of reading skills amongst people, READ THE FIRST DAMN POST

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Psychotic_Kazu

Psychotic_Kazu
    Expand Collapse

All I'll say is, people can check as many times as they want to, there's really nothing you can do about it other then ignore it. Let people waste time checking a forum post, it shouldn't be any issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AX53

AX53
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. nortenho

nortenho
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ludio0110

Ludio0110
    Expand Collapse

The headlights look like it came from the Levin Hachiroku.

7. Truck-truckin-truck

Truck-truckin-truck
    Expand Collapse

Bugs or not, with this release I'm in love mixing and matching parts from other Pessima mods, thanks for the awesome work you do.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. DoritoPowahhhh

DoritoPowahhhh
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah can i drop a suggestion here? Im thinking if you could make the gauges replaceable, also a unique badge name to the other Pessima bodies (i,e: Pessima Shogun for the 4 door LWB, Pessima Panther for the coupe LWB)

9. fizgat

fizgat
    Expand Collapse

Аfter the last update, the rpm interface disappeared, will you fix it?

10. joogie (blake)

joogie (blake)
    Expand Collapse

did it also cause it to not be drivable as well. im having the same issue as you but i cannot drive it. motor runs but acts like trans doesnt exist

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. HoldMyFrappuccino

HoldMyFrappuccino
    Expand Collapse

I've been having the same problem as well. I think its because they updated certain parts of the pessima in the latest update, I also have the same problem when trying to use the JBX100.

12. Lordlichi2006

Lordlichi2006
    Expand Collapse

13. jeremy messer

jeremy messer
    Expand Collapse

Hello! I see that the thread is old I'm not trying to kick the hornet's nest. I just thought someone should maybe mention to this excellent mod creator that his beautiful cars are unable to move. I for one have been loving all the added visual customization that his pack brings to the pessima & I would love to see his stuff get some polish so they can work once more, Because this is a great mod!

14. Truck-truckin-truck

Truck-truckin-truck
    Expand Collapse

Even though this mod says it's "On Hold" since BeamNG had a major update that changed a lot of stuff, the version that you can download of this mod is to be considered as [Outdated] seeing as there are texture issues with the windows, and as you mentioned the cars don't drive. I'm sure AX53 is aware of the issue, however idk if they're even working on this mod anymore or if it's been abandoned seeing as the last time the mod it's self was edited was way back in 2021 OVER a year ago. If you're not trying to kick the hornets nest, then don't kick it. There was obviously a red box surrounding where you were writing your comment seeing as the last comment prior to yours was in November of 2022, almost a year ago. If the box is red, than don't post. if AX53 is working on this mod still or going to update it, they will let us know when they are ready, but that's only IF this mod isn't abandoned.

15. brspk

brspk
    Expand Collapse

liked this mod sooo much, hope it's gonna be updated

upload_2024-1-19_22-18-1.png
    upload_2024-1-19_22-17-48.png

Attached Files:

• upload_2024-1-19_22-14-22.jpeg
    • upload_2024-1-19_22-14-52.png
    • upload_2024-1-19_22-15-9.png
  16. BigAir08

BigAir08
    Expand Collapse

Just yes, i'm your old pessima pack and if this is b

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice