With today’s hotfix we are deploying fixes to the traffic system. The police should now behave properly and the Traffic AI in general should exhibit better awareness of what is happening and react accordingly.
We are also making some changes to the game launcher. All the support tools will now be grouped together in a dedicated ‘Support Tools’ section. In the ‘Manage User Folder’ section you will find tools to move your user folder, open it in Windows Explorer and restore it to the default location. These tools should help those affected by issues caused by folder path conflicts or who just can’t remember where in the labyrinth of folders their user folder has hidden itself.
- Fixed error preventing police logic within traffic from working properly
- Fixed traffic AI awareness issue
- Rearranged some tools into their own categories
- Added option to force the game to launch without UI GPU acceleration
- East Coast and Hirochi Raceway: Fir group collision modified to better reflect actual appearance.
- Removed leftover files (/cefTest) that would make the integrity check fail
- Fixed game crashing if map.json is an empty file