With today’s hotfix we are releasing a number of bugfixes.
- Fixed various Grand Marshal and Roamer configs not having the correct secondary color when a different color was chosen in the selector
- Grand Marshal: improved reliability of enging bay mesh breaking beams, added missing torque converters for drag gearbox, fixed repeated brake line lock slot, fixed firewall textures
- Covet: Fixed missing mesh for race radiator
- Bluebuck: Fixed position of tow hitch nodes
- Fixed wrong selection calculation on some maps
- Fixed mouse hover sometimes going to the bottom window
- Fixed scale gizmo jumping values
- Fixed objects having no parent property when saving a prefab object
- Fixed a broken loading screen hint
- Fixed loading proper vehicle colors when double-clicking on vehicle in selector
- Fixed Tune button in garage
- Added “Traffic” mode option to AI control app
- Fixed wrong error message in ImGui
- Added support for many new languages in ImGui
- Fixed Mountain Race’s scenario description
- Fixed 32bit version using 64bit version of d3dcompiler_47.dll
- Fixed bug in FileSystem when targetDirectory is missing
- Fixed error when userpath have non-ASCII characters
- Fixed launcher not being able to open Explorer window to show user path if it contains foreign characters (non-ASCII)
- Fixed relative camera throwing errors when the vehicle does not contain relative camera information
- Input: Fixed some direct drive wheels (and other devices self-identifying as joysticks) using smoothed input, instead of raw steering input
- Fixed cars in “Random” mode to not slow down for other vehicles
- Fixed a rare error that happened with “Chase” mode
- Italy: Fixed grass clipping through curb
- East Coast USA: Fixed some holes (visual and collision mesh) in the town mesh
- East Coast USA: Fixed incorrect signs in shops (jewelers selling bread)
- East Coast USA: Improved collision for tall plant
- Replaced .png files with .dds files in all levels to improve performance on AMD cards
Intel HD crashesWe are still working on resolving the crash with the Intel HD 620/630 Series on vehicle reset.
(Solution #1) - Use CTRL+R to reset a vehicle, instead of just R.
(Solution #2) - A temporary workaround solution is available here.
Some users have suggested that this issue is caused by some specific Intel drivers versions. You could try to update / rollback drivers and see if that helps.