the part on revised shift logic could be removed from the list since it was implemented in 0.30. alternatively, the vehicle systems guys have likely fine-tuned more of the gearboxes' parameters individually, for example the T-series will likely get non-synchronisation enabled, so you could mention that instead.
There's a new image of the recently-added WCUSA port in one of the Steam page's GIFs, and it's been changed.
Prob been mentioned, but new engine models look really nice, way better than the brock of melted cheese we have right now
That's what I'm saying! They look so good! Also, do any other vehicles have painted gearboxes right now?
Man, imagine not having posted over 3,000 messages. (This is the only 'social media' site I use, besides YouTube and (occasionally) Facebook. I'm not "chronically online", unlike some people.)
Sounds like my dad --- Post updated --- I mean come on, i don’t got 10 hours a day to check forums, Like i gotta 45 seconds before the next Fortnite game with da boys-15 seconds for Snapchat
Dude's responsible for 33% of this thread Edit: I made this comment half asleep at like 4am local time and got posts confused with pages, but I aint deleting that cuz that's too funny for half-asleep me lol
No...? --- Post updated --- I hope we get some old-style semi trailers, and some trailers with reefers on them.
Yep, and we're glad they keep their promises as well as they can! --- Post updated --- Nope, never before. But when it does, I hope it gets F4 engines instead of the I4s it now has (and I also hope Flat engines will become a staple across the Hirochi brand, with the obvious exception of the Aurata). We have plenty of I4-powered FWD/FWD-based AWD vehicles in the sim (Covet, Mk1 Pessima, Mk2 Pessima, LeGran, Wendover, Lansdale, FCV Vivace/Tograc plus the current Sunburst, 9 vehicles in total), so a vehicle with front-mounted longitudinal Flats will definitely bring something new to it!
They indeed did that, but it isn't enough to make for a remastering as we've come to know it in this sim.